Connexus is working with a well-known Irish brand based in the FMCG Industry in Dublin, to find a Web Project Manager to work with the brand’s International Marketing and Sales Teams to take ownership of the brand’s website and ensure that it is fully functional, up to date and in line with all marketing and consumer requirements and expectations.
- Take complete ownership of all aspects of the well-known brand’s website performance as well as managing all web improvements.
- Take active involvement in all areas of the product development lifecycle across research, analysis, design, user and technical testing.
- Work alongside a range of internal and external stakeholders including outsourced agencies.
- Operate in a project management capacity for new product concepts, designs, and feature specifications.
- Establish timelines for on-time delivery of new features.
- Define and write all briefs for SEO activity and optimize the use of search data, Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.
- 2+ years experience operating in a similar Web Management/Project Management capacity for a major brand.
- Third level degree in a related field.
- Experienced in working alongside various internal and external stakeholders in a product development capacity.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Ability to manage several projects and deadlines concurrently, delivering to tight deadlines while retaining attention to detail and communication standards