We are looking for a Technical Writer who has superior writing and editorial skills. Strong candidates will be able to write and structure technical content to be visually appealing and easily interpreted, using HTML, or other CMS tools. The audiences for such content will range from sales teams to technically diverse teams of developers in partner and retailer organisations. Previous experience working as a technical writer is essential for this role.
- You will be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining both internal and external facing technical documentation for a global audience of retailers, vendors and in-house teams.
- The creation and management of technical documentation relating to, but not limited to, our API framework, integration guidelines and product feature enhancements.
- Liaising with Product, Technology, Operations and Sales staff to ensure documentation is accurate and up-to-date.
- Co-ordinate localization of newly created and updated content.
- Work alongside and act as the main channel of support for product stakeholders.
- Prepare documentation for product launches and process changes and keep pace with product changes.
Essential skills and requirements
- A minimum of 3 years in a technical writing role
- Fluency in English
- Experience using multiple authoring tools
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to write clearly and grammatically
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts, such as development engineers, logistics managers, or eCommerce managers to elicit essential content
- A combined technical background to easily interact with engineers and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical documents