Connexus is working with a well-known, globally recognised Irish brand in the FMCG market in order to find a Design Studio Planner to manage on-site studio teams as well as acting as a liaison between Project Owners and the Creative Teams.
- Manage the creative process from an initial briefing with branding and marketing teams all the way through to execution.
- Take ownership of the functionality of the Studio team, delegating work to the right departments and ensuring that all projects are managed efficiently and effectively towards deadlines.
- Operate in a project management capacity throughout each project’s lifecycle with regular face to face meetings and scrums providing clear direction to all members of the team, evaluating all stages and ensuring consistent improvement across the board.
- Ensure that any briefs are clearly defined, meticulously detailed in order to plan the production of all projects. This includes community management, copywriting, video editing, website content updates, emails, banners, top-level analytics reporting and print for multiple different brands.
- Work across a variety of different projects at the one time.
- 4+ years experience operating in a studio management/planning capacity
- Experience working alongside a range of different stakeholders and creative teams.
- Some Project Management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven presentation skills with an extremely high level of attention to detail and delivery.