Connexus are working with a well known brand in the Irish market in order to find an Analytics Manager to join their well established team.
- Operating in a purely online and digital capacity you will be responsible for managing all web analytics across the organisations Ecommerce platform.
- Take ownership of all analytics relating to areas such as CRO, Online Traffic, User Journeys etc.
- Engage with internal stakeholders at all levels of the business including Senior Management when presenting data, forecasts and findings.
- Monitor and examine customer journey pain points across the website and mobile application, consistently working to improve the user experience.
- Conduct regular audits of the digital channels
- 3+ years experience operating in a similar environment focusing on web analytics
- Relevant 3rd level degree within Marketing, Statistics, Analytics etc.
- Strong experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present data and findings to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Experience in creating, modifying and improving dashboards based on customer behaviours and analytics.
- A UX background is a distinct advantage and experience with SQL, R or Python ideal.
For more information contact Keith on 0861951244 or apply.